The expert tree removal crews at Tom Tree work safely and efficiently, and we always use the proper tools and equipment to get the job done right!
Tree removal, especially large tree removal – is dangerous work. A 60’ hardwood tree can weigh as much as 20,000 pounds! Trees that fall on homes or other property during removal jobs can cause tremendous damage. The tree removal team at Tom Tree is specially trained and equipped to perform even the most difficult tree removal job – safely and efficiently. We also offer 24/7 emergency tree removal response, including the capability to safely remove even the largest trees or debris. All of these services are performed safely and efficiently – and without causing damage to nearby structures or other valuable property.
Reasons for tree removal:
- Dead or dying trees
- Tree-related foundation or other structural damage
- Safety hazards caused by trees
- Trees that are causing an obstruction
- Tree crowding causing harm to other trees
- Tree replacement with a more suitable specimen
- New-construction requires tree removal
- Storm damaged emergency tree removal
Stump grinding is the safest and most effective way to remove a tree stump from your property following tree removal. The knowledgeable team at Tom Tree can grind tree stumps away from the root structure to prevent further growth.
Reasons for stump removal:
- Change in landscape design
- Preventing the sprouting and growth of new trees
- Attraction of wood-destroying insects
- Damage to mowing equipment
- Preventing injury to people and animals
Tom Tree is your answer for affordable and professional tree trimming, tree removal, and emergency tree removal services. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and we never seek payment until all work has been performed to your complete satisfaction. We are Veteran-Owned, Insured, and Reliable!
Call, Text, or Use Our Contact Form for a Free, On-Time Estimate:
Cell: (832) 802-4725
Tom Tree, LLC
4410 Lane Rd.
Alvin, TX 77511